Follow Friday #1

Like the ever increasing amount of people out there, I'm kind of addicted to YouTube and Blogs! Beauty, lifestyle, funny, vlogs... anything really! So I thought that each Friday I should share one YouTuber and one Blogger who I follow and admire!

So this weeks Follow Friday:

YouTube - CTFxC 'Internet Killed Television'



Charles and Alli Trippy are vloggers based in Florida who post YouTube videos on their show 'Internet Killed Television'. The show follows their daily lives with their two dogs, Zoey and Marley, and has covered their engagement, marriage and everything inbetween! They have over 700,000 subscribers from all over the world and have just entered into their fifth year of vlogging. I've been watching them for about a year now and everyday they make me smile. No matter what gets in their way, they have an amazing attitude towards life and are so full of fun and love for one another, it's impossible not to love them. If you'd like to check them out, their YouTube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/CTFxC and if you really like them then you should subscribe because they really deserve to have 1 million subscribers, if not more!

Year-4 Montage

Blog - 'Sprinkle of Glitter'



'Sprinkle of Glitter' is a blog run by a lovely lady called Louise and covers everything from babies, beauty and lifestyle. It is one of the first blogs I started to read and is still one of my favourites thanks to Louise's wonderful writing and the fact I am never short of content to read as she blogs every weekday! She has an honest and relatable approach to writing, which I really enjoy. If you would like check out her blog, it is: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/. If that's not enough, Louise also has a YouTube channel which she uploads videos to regularly! Here is her latest video:



So there's my Follow Friday's for this week! Go and check them out, let me know what you think, or let me know if you already follow/subscribe to them! Check in next week for more Follow Friday!

Love,

*Someone*

Share:

0 comments