25 Facts About Me


1. I have a 2.1 BA Hons. Degree in English and Journalism.

2. In my life I have been to the UK (duh!), France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and the USA.

3. I wear glasses and contact lenses... obviously, not at the same time.

4. I am a big Disney fan, & my favourite character is Goofy!

5. I'm an Aunty, and I love it!

6. Before I went to Florida, I was a REALLY fussy eater, but for some reason since returning I like to try anything at least once.

7. I used to suffer from really bad anxiety & panic attacks, so much so I missed a lot of my final year at school.

8. Touching raw meat makes me feel really sick...

9. Despite the above fact, I love cooking! I just have to perform quite the circus act to prepare a meal without actually touching the meat...

10. My family owns a hairdressers, so naturally I've been one to experiment on my hair. I've had brown, black, purple, blue, pink, orange, red and most recently blonde hair.

11. I love history, especially the Tudor era.

12. One of my favourite 'day out' scenarios would consist of going to see a castle/palace, exploring the history, and then settling down with a scone in the sun :)

13. I love to travel, but don't get to do it as much as I'd like. I have a huge 'to-do' list of places I want to visit. Next on my list is Italy, maybe in the next year or so.

14. I was a dancer for 12 years and through doing so I actually got to perform on TV!

15. I am guilty of intending to watch one video on YouTube, only to spend the next 4 hours on there.

16. I actually have no idea what my natural hair colour is anymore.

17. I used to love having the latest phone, but for some reason I haven't updated my phone in over 3 years...

18. When I was younger, when we would go to the beach I would spend hours in the sea pretending to be a mermaid.

19. People tell me I have a scarily acute long-term memory.

20. My short-term memory though in comparison is pretty poor!

21. In my life I have wanted to be a dancer, actress, vet, midwife, photographer, graphic designer, film critic, journalist and a teacher.

22. I get on better with men, I have no idea why, but I just find them easier to talk too.

23. I love things to be symmetrical. 

24. Fresh flowers make me happy.

25. I can't drive! (I am learning though, so watch this space!)

Share:

2 comments