Fun in the Italian Gardens...

I have always loved photography and one of my favourite subjects to photograph is gardens! I think flowers especially make such fantastic images because you can capture them in so many different ways! In fact, my Instagram posts are almost always photos of flowers (and food, sorry I am one of 'those' Instagram-ers!). Anyway, the heatwave is still with us in fabulous England so I thought I'd head to local Italian Garden with my camera and see what happens! I was pretty happy with the shots I got so I thought I would share a few with you all :)










A hope you enjoyed my photos. If you can take an hour out of your day I thoroughly recommend you have a walk through your local gardens, it is so lovely with the current weather situation us Brits have found ourselves in! I hope you are enjoying the Summer :)

Until next time...

Love

*Someone*



Follow on Bloglovin

Share:

0 comments